Stalingrad 1942 Stalingrad 1942

pretty good

it wasnt bad, although it does little to show anything of the battle of stalingrad, the main area that could do with improvement was the sound. the bolting of the rifles sounded like a shotgun cocking and the ppsh sounded nothing like the real thing.

but it doesnt really matter i suppose it was enjoyable to watch good job

Sgt-Mac responds:

I agree with you. I had hard time finding any smg sounds, so I just used what I could. For the historical facts, 1 minute animation is too short for that. I just consentrated on random fighting scenes.

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

good stuff

Was nicely done if not a tad similar to the 28 weeks later trailer... same music and the eye shots and such. But the animation was nice and the trailer was good therefore not nessicarily a bad thing to be compared too.

Weasel Stomping Day Weasel Stomping Day

not much thought

some of your animation was pleasent but i dont like this kind of submission, you didnt come up with any ideas of your own, simply animating the words of the song.

Starogre responds:

ya i just felt like doing it this past weekend for a little fun, chill

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

so peaceful

i liked it, the animation was smooth and accurate. i liked the use of the return of the jedi music. it fitted well with the nature theme

Flash Collection 2006 Flash Collection 2006

pretty amazing

tbh^^

Castlevania: Wicked Child Castlevania: Wicked Child

haha

i've never played castlevania but i know the feeling of such things in games. its so irritating yet hilarious. you captured it perfectly.

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

pretty amazing

tottys part was just plain ridiculous in how good it was. all the others were excellent too. brilliant congrats on daily first.

Bogs Flash Collection Bogs Flash Collection

decent

Some good work there but i couldnt even watch all of it because of the music.

Ode to a Spider-man Ode to a Spider-man

not good

Yeah i thought it was pretty bad, just a bunch of tweens on subpar drawings. No orginality just animating to a piss take song.

The Ricky Gervais Show 1 The Ricky Gervais Show 1

nah

you cant just lip sync to other peoples jokes and take the credit for it. i didnt enjoy it for that reason

Xenon responds:

I don't remember ever taking credit for the audio and/or jokes used in this flash.